Top Headlines of the Hour:
1) Former J&K Chief Minister and Peoples Democratic Party Chief Mehbooba Mufti addresses press over this Article 370 abrogation and makes a controversial remark on terrorism.
2) Farooq Abdullah has announced that Congress will fight the upcoming District Development Council polls in the state along with the Gupkar alliance.
3) Exit Poll has projected victory for Tejashwi Yadav led Mahagathbandhan. Out of 243 Assembly seats, NDA is expected to win 116 seats, while the Grand Alliance is likely to get 120 seats.
4) As Joe Biden elects as the new President, all eyes move towards his stand on China.
5) The average Air Quality Index (AQI) of the National Capital was recorded at 413. A sudden spike in the number of COVID-19 cases reported in the state is also high.
6) The National Capital, specifically, has seen deteriorating air quality index in the past few days, due to this NGT has strictly prohibited bursting of crackers here, till the 30th of November.
7) The Delhi police crime branch has now confirmed that the chemical bottles which were seized from the house of Tahir Hussain, were in fact acidic and lethal for the humans.
8) PFI Boss attacks judiciary over Babri verdict, BJP slams left’s patronage.