India vs Australia, 2nd T20: Australia defeat India by 8 wickets, level series
Driving on Jason Behrendorff and Moises Henriques, David Warner led Australia team comfortably defeated team India by 8 wickets in the 2nd T20 match of the three-match series at Guwahati on 10 October.
The first T20 win of team India over Australia was seven consecutive win for men-in-blue against Kangaroo team. Currently, Virat Kohli led India is at the 5th spot in the ICC T20 ranking, but if they would have win the second T20, then they would have come to a step closer to claiming the second spot.
But, Virat Kohli's squad did not manage to whitewash Aussie team in the series.
In the second T20 match, Virat Kohli's boys were needed to repeat the performance of the first match.
Earlier, India won the 5 match One Day International series against by 4-1 and reclaimed top spot in ODI ranking. On the other hand, Australia will try to get back into the winning rhythm with the Ashes coming up in a few months.
- India vs Australia, 2nd T20: Australia win toss, elect to field first
- India vs Australia, 2nd T20I: Virat Kohli to script new record with his bat
- Dean Jones appointed interim Afghanistan head coach
- Mithali Raj: Social media trollers are not worth my time
- India vs Australia 2nd T20: Virat Kohli's boys need to win today to break this 70-year-old record