1. India celebrates 72nd Republic Day amid the COVID pandemic. India showcases its military might and cultural diversity, President, Prime Minister Modi and other dignitaries witnessed the parade curtailed due to the pandemic.
2. High drama at Delhi’s borders during the farmer’s tractor rally, Farmers try to take unauthorised routes, break barricades.
3. L&T posts a strong Q3, profit, and margins beat analyst’s expectations.
4. Ready to shell out more for your old vehicles? The centre is all set to approve a green tax on old polluting vehicles to cost up to 50 percent.
5. Overseas listing of startups on the cards, sources tell ET Now that the centre is mulling making announcements on startups listing overseas in the budget. The Finance Minister will take a final call on whether the secondary listing will be mandated.