The results (Merit Lists) of the Joint Admission Test conducted for admissions to MSc (Two Years), and Other Post-Bachelor Degree Programmes at various Indian Institutes of Technologies (IITs) & Integrated PhD Programmes at Indian Institute of Science in Bangalore, are expected to be released on Wednesday, 20 March.
Candidates who appeared for the examination can check their results on JAM 2019 Website: http://jam.iitkgp.ac.in.
Alternatively, they can do so through the Direct Link.
The Score Card (indicating the All India Rank(s) and the mark(s) obtained by the candidate) will be available for download from the JAM 2019 website from 5 April 2019 to 31 July 2019 for qualified candidates.
The JAM 2019 Examination was conducted by IIT Kharagpur on Sunday, 10 February 2019, as a Computer Based Online test.
Important Dates for JAM 2019
How to Check IIT JAM Result 2019
- Go to the official website of IIT JAM at jam.iitkgp.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘JAM 2019 Result’ link.
- You will be redirected to a new webpage.
- Enter your enrolment number and password in the given fields, and then click on ‘Submit’.
- Your JAM result 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Download your result, save a copy of it and also take a print-out of the same for further reference.
. Read more on Education by The Quint.RSS & BJP’s Nehru-Netaji ‘Cosplay’: Irony Dies a Thousand DeathsLatest News: President Kovind Appoints Justice PC Ghose as Lokpal . Read more on Education by The Quint.