Hrithik Roshan abided by his work commitment despite torrential rain
Unexpected torrential rains have brought Mumbai to a standstill with waterlogging in major parts of the city disrupting work routines, however the heavy rains could not stop Hrithik Roshan's commitment towards work.
The actor who was to walk the ramp as the show stopper for designer Nikhil Thampi stuck true to his prior appointment inspite of the rains.
The 'Kaabil' star travelled to the Fashion Show venue in South Mumbai from his residence in Juhu, reaching the location well as per schedule.
Hrithik Roshan is amongst those actors who are known for their sheer dedication and hard work.
While the city braced another day with heavy rains and many B-town events are getting rescheduled, the actor stood by his work ethics and fulfilled his commitments.
- Happy Birthday Kareena! 10 hit films that the actress rejected
- Priyanka Chopra shares picture with Nobel Peace Laureate Malala Yousafzai
- First Look: Presenting queen 'Padmavati' Deepika Padukone
- Forget 'Virushka'! People are now obsessing over Virat Kohli's romance with this celebrity
- Sanjay Dutt avoids inviting Salman for Bhoomi's screening.