Himachal: Thousands of fish found dead in Mandi's Rewalsar Lake
In an unfortunate incident, thousands of fishes were found dead in Rewalsar Lake of Himachal Pradesh's Mandi.
Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM) of Balh in Mandi has deputed teams to take the fishes from the lake and shift them in nearby rivers and rivulets.
Instructions have given to increase oxygen in the lake. All the dead fishes would be buried, the officials said.
- Delhi: Jet Airways flight suffers nose wheel malfunction
- Delhi: Two killed, three injured in Kashmiri Gate car accident
- Rajnath Singh to inaugurate two-day Civil Services Day
- Nepal: Five major parties agree to hold local level polls in single phase
- Bengaluru: Ex-French diplomat acquitted on charges of raping minor daughter