Himachal: Four arrested with cache of drugs in Solan
The Himachal Pradesh police on 1 May,arrested four persons and seized a cache of Mephedrone from a government vehicle in Solan.
The four accused are indentified as- RM Mahinder (51), Vikas (31), Rajeev (30), Gyasuddin (30).
Police recovered 4 kg of 'white cheetah' from the government vehicle number (HP 64A-0336) which are raw material for cocaine.
So far it has been proved that it was a deal worth Rs. 30 lakh for selling.
An FIR has been registered and further investigation is underway.
- Virbhadra Singh DA case: Delhi court to take cognizance of CBI chargesheet
- J-K: 2 soldiers killed in ceasefire violation in Poonch
- Supreme Court orders examination of Justice Karnan's 'mental health'
- BJP leader storms into trouble, calls Mamata Banerjee 'eunuch'
- Assam: Two detained in 'cattle thieves' lynching case