New Delhi [India], Apr. 8 (ANI): India and Bangladesh on Saturday signed 22 agreements ranging from Defence, Nuclear energy IT, Cyber Security to construction of community clinics in Dhaka.
Among is the list of Memorandum of Understandings (MoUs) that were signed today are.
• MoU on Defence Cooperation Framework
• MoU between India’s Defence Services Staff College and Dhaka’s Defence Services Command and Staff College for Enhancing Cooperation in the Field of Strategic and operational studies
• MoU between Dhaka’s National Defence College and India’s National Defence College for enhancing cooperation in the field of national security, development and strategic studies
• MoU signed on cooperation in the peaceful uses of outer space
• Agreement in peaceful uses of nuclear energy
• Arrangement for the exchange of technical information and co-operation in the Regulation of Nuclear Safety and Radiation Protection
• Inter-Agency agreement on cooperation regarding Nuclear Power Plant Projects in Bangladesh
• MoU in the field of Information Technology and Electronics
• MoU on cooperation in the area of Cyber Security
• MoU on establishing Border Haats across India and Bangladesh border
• MoU on Bilateral Judicial Sector Cooperation
• MoU on Training and Capacity Building Programme for Bangladeshi Judicial Officers in India
• MoU concerning cooperation on aids to navigation.
• MoU on Mutual Scientific Cooperation in the field of Earth Sciences for Research and Development.
• MoU and Standard of Procedures (SoPs) on passenger and cruise services on the coastal and protocol route
• MoU on development of Fairway from Sirajganj to Daikhowa and Ashuganj to Zakiganj on Indo-Bangladesh Protocol Route
• MoU on cooperation in the Field of Mass Media.
• Agreement on Audio-visual Co-production
• MoU between India and Bangladesh for extending Defence Line of Control of USD 500 million
• Agreement for the regulation of Motor Vehicle Passenger Traffic along the Khulna-Kolkata route
• MoU for Extending a 3rd Line of Credit (LoC) by India to Bangladesh
• Financing Agreement for the Construction of 36 Community Clinics in Bangladesh.(ANI)
This is published unedited from the ANI feed.