The Bollywood, business and fashion world came under one roof on March 28 to attend the Hello! Hall of Fame Awards 2017. Hosted by Sophie Choudry, the ceremony was a star-studded affair with celebs like Amitabh Bachchan, Varun Dhawan, Anushka Sharma, Alia Bhatt, Karan Johar, Katrina Kaif and Hrithik Roshan in attendance.
The highlight of the award ceremony was Varun's fun moments as he made comedian Russell Peters and Brian Bade, CEO Reliance Digital, dance to the tunes of Tamma Tamma. The actor also bagged the Popular Choice Awards.
The debutante in the awards category was Mira Rajput who shared the title of Stylish Couple of the Year with husband Shahid Kapoor. Alia, Anushka, Disha Patani and Katrina were among the celebrities who bagged Hello! Hall of Fame Awards this year.
More from IBTimes India: PM Modi to visit Washington later this year: 5 things he and US President Donald Trump may discuss
The awards are a yearly affair to honour the best in various fields. Take a look at the complete list of winners here:
1. Culinary excellence award: Gaggan Anand
2. Contribution to arts: Akbar Padamsee
More from IBTimes India: IPL 2017: Virat Kohli out for the entire season for RCB? If not, when will he play?
3. Fresh face of the year: Disha Patani
4. Entertainer of the year: Anushka Sharma
5. Creative maverick of the year: Hrithik Roshan
More from IBTimes India: Man charged with attempted rape for assaulting woman in US gurudwara
6. New age luxury entrepreneur: Sonu Shivdasani
7. Contribution to sports: Yashodhara Raje Scindia
8. Young business leader of the year: Sanjiv Bajaj
9. Personality of the year: Amitabh Bachchan
10. Visionary woman of the year: Twinkle Khanna
11. Timeless icon of the year: Shobha De
12. Outstanding talent of the year: Alia Bhatt
13. Glamour icon of the year: Katrina Kaif
14. Humanitarian endeavour: Adar Poonawalla
15. Excellence in fashion: Sabyasachi Mukherji
16. Stylish woman of the year: Roohi Jaikishan
17. Contribution to society: Neerja Birla
18. Corporate debutant: Manasi Kirloskar
19. Popular choice: Varun Dhawan
20. Reliance uber personality of the year: Varun Dhawan
21. Stylish couple of the year: Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput
22. Lifetime achievement: Amjad Ali Khan
23. Enterprising personality of the year: Ajay Bijli
24. Business leader of the year: Harsh Goenka
Check out a few pictures from the event and also, watch Varun and Russell Peters' dance here: