The real life father son duo, Anil and Harshvardhan will be seen playing on screen father and son too
Harshvardhan Kapoor is likely to play Olympic champion, shooter Abhinav Bindra on the screen. Sources say Anil will essay the role of Abhinav’s father in the film. Reports suggest that Anil has already liked the script and Abhinav too has given the producers the go ahead to do the film. Harshvardhan will have to go through a lot of training before beginning the shoot in mid this year.
The Ek Thi Daayan fame Kanan Iyer will be helming the film, while the official announcement about rest of the cast and the production house will be happening soon. A source says, “The project needs lot of preparations and the crew is working on it. Once all the permissions and everything is done, we will start shooting.”
Abhinav shares a special relationship with his father AS Bindra. Bindra senior runs a business in Punjab and has been a great support to Abhinav in his sporting career.
Harshvardhan is currently shooting for Vikramaditya Motwane’s Bhavesh Joshi, while Anil is shooting for Mubarakan along with Arjun Kapoor, in London.
- Is Nawazuddin Siddiqui avoiding media to avoid talking about his marriage?
- Festival commotion gets added to the sync sound shoot process of Trapped
- Happy Birthday Aamir Khan: This year, here's what he's excited about!
- Rajkummar Rao looking for a romantic break
- Priyanka Chopra celebrates Holi with Jimmy Fallon