Here on the top headlines of the hour:
1. Home Minister Amit Shah has put out a tweet while hitting out at the Gupkar alliance, in his tweet, he stated that the Gupkar gang is going global, they want foreign forces to intervene in Jammu and Kashmir, he further added that the Gupkar gang also insulted India’s tricolour flag.
2. Gupkar Lobby responds to HM Amit Shah's salvo. Omar Abdullah objects to Gupkar gang label. Congress says, "Anti BJP is not anti-national."
3. RJD leader Lalu Prasad Yadav who is supposed to be serving a jail term right now, Times Now has accessed visuals which portray that he is living in a lap of luxury.
4. Central Crime Branch has arrested ex-mayor Sampath Raj. The Congress leader is allegedly connected to the riots that broke out in Bengaluru's DJ Halli in the month of August.
5. Ahead of the upcoming 2021 assembly elections in the state of Tamil Nadu, M Karunanidhi's elder son MK Alagiri will most probably form a political party and speculations revolve around Alagiri teaming up with the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
6. Amidst Covid spike in the Delhi, the CM Arvind Kejriwal to send a proposal to shut down potential hotspots. Urges people to follow Covid norms.
7. The second phase of the high-intensity Malabar naval exercise, including Australia along with India, the US, and Japan is set to begin on 17th November in the Northern Arabian Sea.