A criminal court on Wednesday remanded the accused history teacher Vikas Bhagat to seven-day police custody in connection of the murder of an Irish woman.
Bhagat was arrested in connection with the murder of the woman, who was found dead in the fields of Deobagh beach in Goa's Canacona.
The body of the 28-year-old woman was found on Tuesday morning by the police.
The case is being investigated as that of rape and murder.
- 'India's ranking in women's political empowerment moderate'
- JBT scam: Delhi court to pronounce judgement on Ajay Chautala's transfer plea
- Uphaar cinema row: Patiala House Court to hear plea by Delhi Police
- Punjab: Captain Amarinder Singh to take oath as CM today
- Sector specific measures will be taken to deal with decline of NPAs, says Arun Jaitley