The "Music Streaming Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Content Type; Streaming Type; End User" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In terms of revenue, the global music streaming market was valued at US$ 26 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 46.9 billion by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period 2020-2027.
Considering the demand for multiple digital music platforms and rising number of music subscribers, the music streaming market is likely to grow at a significant pace. Additionally, consistent increase in on-demand streaming and availability of regional content on digital platforms will help the market to grow and provide growth opportunities to the market players prevailing in the music streaming market.
On the contrary, due to the availability of pirated channels and free music platforms, the number of subscribers have declined, which can negatively impact the music streaming market. Furthermore, many music streaming service providers offer an unpaid trial period to gain traction of individuals. Additionally, to remain competitive in the market, timely updates and advancements are made in the digital music platform by the music streaming service providers to sustain in the market.
Amazon, Inc., Apple Inc., Deezer, Google Inc., iheartmedia, Inc., Joox, Pandora Media, Inc., SoundCloud, Spotify, and Tidal are some of the well-established music streaming market players.
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Music Streaming Market
The COVID-19 outbreak began in Wuhan (China) in December 2019, and since then, it has spread at a fast pace around the globe. China, Italy, Iran, Spain, the Republic of Korea, India, France, Germany, and the US are some of the worst affected countries in terms of confirmed cases and reported deaths. Music and Media industry is also impacted negatively due to the COVID-19 outbreak. One of the critical areas highly impacted is live performances. The industry is fighting back to recover the loss and come-up with new business models. To monetize, the companies are coming up with live shows on streaming devices.
Reasons to Buy
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the music streaming market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect technology and solution type.
Key Topics Covered
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Report Guidance
1.3 Market Segmentation
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
4. Music Streaming Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.2.1 North America
4.3 Ecosystem Analysis
4.4 Expert Opinion
5. Music Streaming Market - Key Market Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 Growing Popularity of Digital Music Streaming Websites
5.1.2 Rising Number of Music Subscribers
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.2.1 Availability of Free Digital Music Platforms
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Scope of On-Demand Streaming
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Availability of Regional Content
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. Music Streaming Market - Global Analysis
6.1 Music Streaming Market Global Overview
6.2 Music Streaming Market- Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Billion)
6.3 Market Positioning - Five Key Players
7. Music Streaming Market Analysis - By Content Type
7.2 Audio Streaming
7.3 Video Streaming
8. Music Streaming Market Analysis - By Streaming Type
8.2 Music Streaming Market Breakdown, by Streaming Type, 2019 & 2027
8.3 Live Streaming
8.4 On-demand Streaming
9. Music Streaming Market Analysis - By End-user
9.2 Music Streaming Market Breakdown, by Streaming Type, 2019 & 2027
10. Music Streaming Market - Geographic Analysis
10.2 North America: Music Streaming Market
10.3 Europe: Music Streaming Market
10.4 APAC: Music Streaming Market
10.5 MEA: Music Streaming Market
10.6 SAM: Music Streaming Market
11. Music Streaming Market - COVID-19 Impact Analysis
11.2 North America: Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic
11.3 Europe: Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic
11.4 Asia-Pacific: Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic
11.5 Middle East and Africa: Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic
11.6 South America: Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic
12. Industry Landscape
13. Company Profiles
13.1 Amazon.com, Inc.
13.2 Google LLC
13.4 iHeartMedia Inc.
13.5 Apple, Inc.
13.7 Spotify Technology SA
13.9 Pandora Media, LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x7ndis
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900