The "Global Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market: Focus on Product Type, Application, End User, 25 Countries' Data, Patent Scenario, and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market Report projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 6.51% during the forecast period, 2020-2030.
The introduction of new technologies, practices, and methodologies has a significant impact on the global minimally invasive surgical systems market. Constant competition among market players ensures that leading players in the market are innovative in terms of usability of the systems as well as their features.
Several factors, such as the shift in preference for safer options than open surgeries, increasing preference for instruments with more dexterity, increasing affordability, and technological advances in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Haptics, and Telesurgery are expected to play a key role in the growth of the market during the forecast period.
In surgical robotics, I think the biggest challenge for the market players is reducing the dimensions of the instruments and making them smaller. Making instruments smaller is a more complex process since the whole design, right from the ports and the supporting instruments need to change. This is something that the industry is trending toward, and it will be exciting to see the new mechanisms to maneuver such small instruments with complex designs.
Conventional Minimally Invasive Surgeries
The industry has been largely driven by changing preferences due to the increasing desire for better surgical outcomes. One way the industry has transformed is that minimally invasive surgeries have witnessed increasing support, both from patients and surgeons. The market is expected to continue to grow and gain more preference even in developing countries.
Key Companies in the Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market
- Conventional Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems: Olympus Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Medtronic Plc, J&J, Hoya Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc., Smith & Nephew plc, Fortimedix Surgical B.V., and Cook Medical LLC.
- Surgical Robotics: Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Corindus, Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc, Zimmer Biomet, Medtronic Plc, Medrobotics Corporation, and Renishaw Pl
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What are the key regulations governing the development, commercialization, and clinical use of minimally invasive surgical systems market, across the globe?
- What are the key technological developments on which the current industry leaders are spending their major share of research and development (R&D) investment?
- How is the role of minimally invasive surgery technologies expected to evolve in the future?
- Who are the leading players which hold significant dominance on the global minimally invasive surgical systems market, currently?
- How likely are current business models to persist in the future?
- What are the key market drivers, challenges, growth opportunities, and trends?
- How do minimally invasive procedures function as compared to each other?
- How is the expiration of patents likely to disrupt market dynamics?
- What are the key strategies incorporated by the leading players in the minimally invasive surgical systems landscape?
- What is the likelihood of new players entering the market in near-term?
- What is the current revenue contribution for different endoscopes and endoscopy systems, and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
- What is the current revenue contribution for the different types of conventional minimally invasive surgical systems, and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
- What is the current revenue contribution for the different types of surgical robotic systems, and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
- Which countries contribute to the major share of current demand and which countries hold significant scope for business expansion activities, by the key players?
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Definition
2. Scope of Research
3. Research Methodology
4. Industry Analysis
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Global Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market Scenario
7. Global Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market (by Product Type), 2018-2030
8. Global Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market (by Application), 2018-2030
9. Global Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market (by End-user), 2018-2030
10. Global Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market (by Region)
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q2fump
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900