The "Glass Prepreg Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global glass prepreg market is expected to grow at with a CAGR greater than 7% during the forecast period. One of the major factors driving the market is the increasing demand for airplanes in the Asia-Pacific region. However, the declining automotive industry is hindering the growth of the market studied. An increasing usage of glass prepreg as a substitute for asbestos is another major driver for the market. Asia-Pacific is expected to witness a strong growth rate during the forecast period. Among the end-user industries, aerospace snd defense is likely to account for the highest market share during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth Rate
- Currently, Asia-Pacific witnessing a rapid growth in the demand for glass prepreg market owing to the increasing demand from countries like China, India, and Japan.
- China has the largest automotive industries across the world. It is also major aerospace & defense industries and renewable energy industries.
- Additionally, the southeast Asian countries are also witnessing major demand for glass prepreg for usage in industries like aerospace, automotive, etc.
- However, the decline in the automotive production of countries like China, India, Indonesia, etc. is likely to restrain the market growth during the forecast period.
- Hence, owing to the above-mentioned reasons, Asia-Pacific is likely to witness the highest growth rate for the global bleaching agent market during the forecast period.
The global glass prepreg market is moderately consolidated as the majority of the market share is divided among a few players. Some of the key players in the market include Solvay, Hexcel Corporation, SGL Carbon, Teijin Limited and Plastic Reinforcement Fabrics Ltd, among others.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Airplanes in the Asia-Pacific Region
4.1.2 Growing Usage as a Substitute for Asbestos
4.1.3 Others Drivers
4.2.1 Carcinogenic Effect of Glass Prepreg
4.2.2 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
4.2.3 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value-chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Resin Type
5.2 End-user Industry
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
- Axiom Materials, Inc.
- Hexcel Corporation
- Isola Group
- Krempel GmbH
- Plastic Reinforcement Fabrics Ltd
- SGL Carbon
- Sunrez Corporation
- Teijin Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5vzhwm
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900