The "Autonomous Car Market: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The autonomous car market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 47% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the autonomous cars market looks promising with opportunities in the passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, and electric vehicle markets. The major drivers for this market are the significantly growing number of accidents, supportive government initiatives and policies for the self-driving technology, high investment in R&D activities for the development of self-driving technology, and development of road and telecom infrastructure.
Some of the autonomous cars companies profiled in this report includes Audi, BMW, Ford Motor Company, General Motors Company, Nissan Motor Company, Tesla Motors, Volvo Group, Toyota Motor Corporation, and Waymo, and others.
Some of the features of Autonomous Car Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Autonomous cars market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by level of automation, by component, by fuel type, by end use, and by region.
- Regional analysis: Autonomous cars market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different segments and regions for autonomous cars in the autonomous cars market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, autonomous cars in the autonomous cars market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the autonomous cars market?
- Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the autonomous cars market?
- Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the autonomous cars market?
- Q.6 What are emerging trends in this autonomous cars market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the autonomous cars market?
- Q.8 What are the new developments in the autonomous cars market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9 Who are the major players in this autonomous cars market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this autonomous cars area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this, autonomous cars market?
Scope of the Report
By Level of Automation [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
- Level 4
- Level 5
By Component [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
By Fuel Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
By End Use [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Passenger cars
- Small cars
- Compact cars
- Mid-Sized cars
- Luxury cars
- SUVs & Crossovers
- Light Commercial vehicles
- Electric Vehicles
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024}
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors Company
- Nissan Motor Company
- Tesla Motors
- Volvo Group
- Toyota Motor Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a2y7t1
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900