The "Global Automotive Interior Market by Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, LCV and HCV), by Component (Central Console, Cockpit Module, Dome Module, Door Panel, Interior Lighting and Others), by Region, by Company, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive Interior Market is expected to witness modest growth until 2025 on account of increasing safety concerns among consumers, rising number of technological advancements and surge in the demand for luxurious vehicles. Moreover, the surging demand for styling cabin interiors are further boosting the market growth. Owing to the high production and high quality of the automotive components, the automotive interior market for passenger vehicles is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
However, low vehicle sales due to COVID-19 is expected to negatively impact the market in 2020; but, the growing demand for comfortable and luxurious interiors will drive the market through 2025.
Based on the component, the market has been segmented into central console, cockpit module, dome module, door panel, headliner & carpet, infotainment system, interior lighting and automotive seats. Due to the features, such as navigation and temperature display, among others, the market for infotainment systems is expected to grow at a robust pace until 2025.
In terms of regional analysis, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to acquire the leadership position during the forecast period due to the rising disposable income and the increasing demand for vehicles across the major economies in the region.
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Faurecia S.A.
- Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd.
- Johnson Controls Inc.
- Lear Corporation
- Magna International, Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Tachi-S Co. Ltd.
- Toyota Boshoku Corporation
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Automotive Interior Market, in terms of value and volume.
- To classify and forecast the Global Automotive Interior Market based on vehicle type, component and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Automotive Interior Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Automotive Interior Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Global Automotive Interior Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Automotive Interior Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Automotive Interior Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Product Pricing
5.2. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
5.3. Challenges/Issues Faced Post Purchase
6. Global Automotive Interior Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles and Heavy Commercial Vehicles)
6.2.2. By Component (Central Console, Cockpit Module, Dome Module, Door Panel, Headliner & Carpet, Infotainment System, Interior Lighting and Automotive Seats)
6.2.3. By Company
6.2.4. By Region
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7. Asia-Pacific Automotive Interior Market Outlook
8. Europe Automotive Interior Market Outlook
9. North America Automotive Interior Market Outlook
10. South America Automotive Interior Market Outlook
11. Middle East and Africa Automotive Interior Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About the Author & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y9ufjn
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900