1. Top court expresses concern over farm law, top court to form panel to resolve the standoff, notice sent to centre and three state governments.
2. Left union leader continues to provoke after fixed match shocker, says ‘No faith in Supreme Court’.
3. On the 50th anniversary of India’s 1971 victory over Pakistan, India salutes our war heroes. Prime Minister Narendra Modi lights the victory torch.
4. Congress’ Rahul Gandhi uses this occasion to attack the Prime Minister, says ‘1971 was a time when neighbours were scared of crossing the borders’.
5. Mamata Banerjee sharpens the attack on BJP during her poll campaign in Poonch, Bihar. She alleges poaching by the BJP, claims BJP could get the entire Delhi to campaign in West Bengal.
6. Results for Kerala triangular content begins, UDF leads in Panchayats, BJP maintains hold in Palakkad.