Four sent to CBI remand in connection with PNB cheating case
The Patiala House Court on Wednesday passed orders to send businessmen Sanjay Jain, Sanjeev Agarwal, Rohit Chaudhary and Rajeev Jain to ten day- Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) remand in an alleged fraud of over Rs. 2,000 crore.
The matter pertains to an FIR filed by the Punjab National Bank (PNB).
It is alleged that the four accused used more than 100 shell companies for routing and diversion of bank funds.
The PNB alleged that the company had diverted bank funds to the tune of Rs. 2,240 crore, which resulted in loss.
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Art of Living responsible for destroying Yamuna floodplain area: NGT
- Sutlej Yamuna Link Issue: Supreme Court adjourns matter till 27 April
- Delhi HC says 'no' to Tata Housing project near Sukhna lake
- Major bureaucratic reshuffle in UP Govt.,20 IAS officers transferred
- Trying to ascertain exact location of stone-pelting video, uploader: CRPF