Fortunate to get good work, I have planned it like that: Sushant Singh Rajput
Sushant Singh Rajput says he always wanted to be in films and is happy with the way things are going in his career.
'I have been acting for 11 years. I have been doing theatre, television and films. I am doing the kind of films that I wanted to do. I can't complain against anything I can't say it is difficult or easy.
'I am fortunate to get good work. I have planned it like that. I don't know what is working and what is not,' Sushant told PTI.
The actor received rave reviews for his performance in the Neeraj Pandey-directed 'M S Dhoni: The Untold Story' but reports of him throwing starry tantrums started doing the rounds after its success.
Sushant, however, says, 'It's not true. It is not (success) in my head.'
The actor is currently working on Karan Johar's production 'Drive,' which also stars Jacqueline Fernandez.
Sushant is also looking forward to the release of his film 'Raabta' opposite Kriti Sanon.
- Karan Johar avoids Manish Malhotra's fashion show because of Kajol
- Rajkummar Rao on Trapped and how Aamir, Salman have changed the definition of commercial cinema!
- Team Baby comes back for another Mission... Naam Shabana!
- Tiger Shroff responds to RGV's 'machoism' comment
- Rajinikanth praises Arun Vijay for his performance in Kuttram 23