Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray's Maha Vikas Aghadi government has made some major bureaucratic reshuffle on Thursday. FPJ first broke the story on Sunday that the government had prepared a list of senior IAS officers who would be changed.
Here is a list of the reshuffle:
1. J Mukherjee, Managing Director of Maharashtra State Clothing Corporation, Mumbai has been appointed as the Deputy Chief Secretary of Minority Development Department, Mumbai
2. S.K.Tagde, Chief Secretary of Minority Development Department has been transferred to Chief Secretary of Maharashtra State Clothing Corporation, Mumbai.
3. Dr. K. H. Govindaraj, Chief Secretary of Maharashtra State Clothing Corporation, Mumbai has been appointed as Additional Municipal Commissioner, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority
4. B. Gopal Reddy, Managing director of Maharashtra State Small Industry Development Corporation has been appointed as the Chief Secretary Forest Department.
5. Rajiv Jalota, Commissioner Sales Tax has been appointed as the Additional Chief Secretary Rural Development.
6. Sanjeev Kumar, President and Managing Director Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company has been appointed as the Commissioner Sales Tax Maharashtra State Mumbai
7. Asim Kumar Gupta, Principal Secretary Rural Development has been appointed as the Principal Secretary of the Energy Department
8. Pravin Darade, Additional Municipal Commissioner has been transferred to Social Welfare Commissioner, Pune
9. Shaila A, Sales Tax Commissioner has been appointed as the President & Managing Director, Maharashtra State Power Generation Company, Mumbai
10. P. Velarasu, Member Secretary, Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran has been appointed as the Additional Municipal Commissioner, Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation.
11. Shweta Singhal, Collector of Satara, has been transferred and posted as Additional Regional Commissioner, Pune
12. Deepak Singh, Commissioner of Soil & Water Conservation, Aurangabad has been appointed of the Collector of Gadchiroli.
13. DD Satparpatte, Collector of Sindhudurg is now appointed as the Director General Information & Public Relations, Mumbai
14. Shekhar Singh, Collector of Gadchiroli has been transferred to Satara as the Collector.
15. Manju Lakshmi, Chief Executive Officer Zilla Parishad, Sindhudurg has been appointed as the District Collector, Sindhudurg.
16. Milind Shambharkar, Commissioner Social Welfare has been appointed as the Collector of Solapur.
17. RB Bhosale, Collector Solapur has been appointed as the Managing Director of Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company, Kalyan
18. Nayana Gunde, Chairman & Managing Director Pune Metropolitan Transport Corporation has been appointed as Commissioner Tribal Research and Training Institute, Pune
19. V N. Suryavanshi, District Collector Raigad appointed as the President and Managing Director of Pune Metropolitan Transport Corporation, Pune