Fire kills eight in illegal firecracker factory in Jharkhand
Eight people died and 25 others were injured after a major fire broke out at an illegal firecracker factory in Jharkhand's Kumardubi on 25 Septmeber.
Five fire tenders immediately reached at the spot to douse the fire and to rescue people. Police have also reached the spot and evacuated the nearby houses as a precautionary measure.
More details are awaited.
- West Bengal: 20 people injured after fire breaks out at a firecracker factory
- Rahul Gandhi to begin three-day Gujarat campaign today
- BHU Protests: Two Officers Additional City Magistrate removed
- Gujarat: One died after fire breaks out
- Rahul Gandhi's campaign won't help him win Gujarat elections: Subramanian Swamy