Fire breaks out at TMC MLA Madan Mitra’s residence

Kolkata, June 08 (ANI): Fire broke out at TMC MLA Madan Mitra’s residence in Kolkata. Nobody was injured in this incident. It happened in the ground floor and half of the portion was burnt. The reason of fire is not found. Madan Mitra said, “This is my ancestral house. Suddenly I saw a massive storm of arson and immediately understood that some serious incident of fire has taken place. By the grace of God we are grateful that nobody was injured and no causality has taken place.”

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting