Fire breaks out at Rajya Sabha MP’s house, doused

New Delhi, Jul 2 (PTI) A minor fire broke out at Rajya Sabha MP Rakesh Sinha’s residence on Shahjahan Road here on Friday, police said.

No injuries were reported in the incident, they said.

According to fire department, a call was received around 8 pm and four fire tenders were pressed into service and the blaze was doused.

Three CATS ambulances were also rushed to the spot, a senior official said, adding the cause of fire was a short circuit. PTI AMP MGA MGA

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting