FIR filed against RGV for his controversial tweets on International Women's Day
A complaint has been filed against director Ramgopal Verma by activist Vishaka Mhambre in Goa over his controversial tweet on actress Sunny Leone.However, Verma said that he will file a 'counter' against the activist for disrespecting 18 lakh followers of Sunny Leone.
Famous for his nasty tweets, the Sarkar 3 director, on the occasion of International Women's Day, expressed his opinion and stated he wishes it to be celebrated as a Men's Day.
'I wish all the women in the world give men as much happiness as Sunny Leone gives,' he said in a tweet.
Receiving backlash from the Twitteraties, RGV replied, 'The negative noise towards my tweet on @SunnyLeone arises from ultimate hypocrisy. She has more honesty and more self respect than any woman.'
'All u illiterates who dint understand my earlier 2 tweets on @SunnyLeone atleast go through dictionary unless u are uneducated for that too,' he added.
- The Battle of Saragarhi hasn't been shelved: Randeep Hooda
- Chak De! India girl feels that she's jack of all trades
- People want to encash the failure, says Kangana Ranaut
- Heart-wrenching to see Gurmehar subjected to organised wrath, said Mahesh Bhatt
- Not pressurised by anyone's expectations: Rajkumar Rao