Felt stronger doing action sequences: Kriti Sanon
Actress Kriti Sanon, who will be seen doing some action sequences in her upcoming film 'Raabta', says she really enjoyed doing stunts and it makes her feel stronger.
'I really enjoyed doing those action sequences and given an opportunity I would like to do that again. Somehow I felt stronger while doing them but it was difficult,' Kriti told the media during the trailer launch of the film. Kriti will be seen playing two characters named Saira and Saiba. 'Raabta' revolves around reincarnation.
'It's very interesting as I can relate to Saira so closely since she is a girl from the present time, I also enjoyed essaying Saiba's character, which is from a historic era,' she added.
Directed by Dinesh Vijan and produced by Homi Adajania and Bhushan Kumar the film is releasing on June 9.
- Nupur Asthana talks about her version of Romeo-Juliet
- Mumbai court cancels non-bailable warrant against Sanjay Dutt
- Fast and Furious 8 opening weekend: Second biggest Hollywood opener of all time in India!
- Deepika Padukone is very lucky for me: Dinesh Vijan
- Here is the trailer of Sushant Singh Rajput, Kriti Sanon starring Raabta