- Khloe Kardashian shared a video of a food fight which featured on Keeping Up With The Kardashians on Instagram, and was met with some fairly angry comments.
- Fans were calling out the Kardashians for "disgraceful" and "wasteful" behaviour, adding that the food should've been eaten, not thrown around.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians crew are no strangers to a bit of controversy. From Kim Kardashian's shapewear line to the way they dress their children, fans aren't shy of calling the famous family out.
The latest thing to receive criticism on Instagram comes from Khloe Kardashian, who shared a video of a family food fight. In the scene from KUWTK, Khloe, Kim, momager Kris Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian are chucking their lunch around at each other.
"You messed with the wrong b*tch, @krisjenner 😜😂," Khloe wrote on Instagram to her 100 million followers. "We’re back this Sunday! Watch a new episode of Keeping Up, Sunday 9/8c on E!"
The video shows Kourtney throwing a bowl of crisps at Khloe, before Kim chucks a bowl of pasta and Kris launches a salad all over the floor.
While some commenters saw the funny side, others were quick to point out how wasteful and insensitive the behaviour was. "All I think is all of that food 😳," one person wrote, while another added, "Makes me cringe to think of all the food that was wasted. 😑"
A third said, "I am disgusted and disturbed at this," while someone else commented, "Agh this is shameful."
Other comments included:
- "Wasting food 😓"
- "Love you but this is just wrong 😕 "
- "I’m bothered to see how much food is being wasted"
- "Waste the food...what kind of attitude it is?"
So far, the Kardashians haven't responded to the criticism, but we can all hope they're doing something behind the scenes to offset the food waste.
Like this article? Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox.
You Might Also Like