Here are the top headlines of the hour:
1. A Congress leader Shyoraj Jivan is seen threatening by saying that they will chop the hands of the accused. The minister has also added that they will gouge their (accused) eyes out and we won't stay silent.
2. The clear caste plot that has been emerging in Hathras is exposed by Times Now. A day after the call records show links between the victim's brother and accused, the Gram Panchayat head was caught in a candid conversation stating that the victim's kin and accused knew each other.
3. Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath stated that the administration will not spare the conspirators in Hathras gang rape case. He then stated all everybody who is behind the drama will be exposed.
4. Supreme Court is set to give a verdict on protests that are held in public places. A three-judge bench will give its verdict on the Shaheen Bagh protest and the blocking of road that was seen during the month of December and January, in connection with the Anti-CAA protests.
5. The much-awaited verdict of Supreme Court is finally out in the Shaheen Bagh protest case. A three-judge bench was to decide whether protests in public places are valid or not. The decision was to be made keeping in mind the Shaheen Bagh protests that took place in the National Capital over CAA.
6. Bombay High Court has granted bail to Rhea Chakraborty. Rhea Chakraborty was arrested in connection with the Bollywood drug case, which the Narcotics Control Bureau was probing. Rhea Chakraborty was in custody for the past 28 days. However, the court has denied bail to Rhea's brother Showik Chakraborty.