Enlarged prostate or benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and chronic prostatitis / chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CP/CPPS) can be treated with Thermobalancing therapy via Dr. Allen’s Device. Dr. Allen’s Device is used as a self-management tool for prostate treatment at home protecting men from getting COVID-19 – coronavirus in clinics and hospitals.
Two clinical controlled trials on Thermobalancing therapy in 124 men with an enlarged prostate and 45 men with chronic prostatitis were conducted. They confirmed the effectiveness of this therapy for men with these common problems.
A scientific article in Aging Male: “Use of Thermobalancing therapy in aging male with benign prostatic hyperplasia with a focus on etiology and pathophysiology,” explains the cause of prostate enlargement. Another article: “The Vascular Factor Plays the Main Role in the Cause of Pain in Men with Chronic Prostatitis and Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome: The Results of Clinical Trial on Thermobalancing Therapy” in Diseases, explains the details of the cause of chronic pelvic pain.
These articles demonstrate that inflammation and enlargement of a prostate gland are caused by the pathological changes at the vascular level; and Thermobalancing treatment via Dr. Allen’s Device tackles the cause of BPH and CP/CPPS, which are very common for men chronic diseases.
What men BPH or CP/CPPS can expect from visits to clinics and hospitals
As coronavirus spreads from person to person, visits hospitals or clinics are an undesirable hazard for people. Furthermore, standard treatments, drugs, and surgeries do not treat the affected prostate itself and often lead to new health problems.
- Men with CP/CPPS, even though there is no infection, can get long-term courses of antibiotics, which weaken the body, causing allergies and suppressing the immune system.
- Prostate massage – can cause damage of the delicate prostate tissue, bleeding around the prostate, development of prostatic calculi, acute epididymitis, etc.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs – may lead to the development of cardiovascular problems, stomach ulcer; liver and kidney problems, etc.
- Alpha blockers – may worsen men’s quality of life, as these drugs are responsible for impotence, depression, testicle pain and even dementia.
- Hormonal drugs, 5 alpha reductase inhibitors: finasteride, Avodart responsible for irreversible side effects: impotence, depression, testicle pain, and even diabetes.
- Anti-depressives – may develop constipation worsening chronic process in the affected prostate.
Surgical interventions in men with BPH remove or destroy prostate tissue. All of them have unpleasant complications. As a result, approximately 25% of patients after minimally invasive surgery suffer from depression.
Dr Allen’s Device is self-management tool for prostate chronic diseases
The delivery of Dr Allen’s Device is guaranteed by Royal mail and USPS tracking services. Fine Treatment is a manufacturer and distributor of non-invasive Dr Allen’s Device. Fine Treatment is a UK Department for International Trade (DIT) registered supplier to international buyers.
Thus, the device is easy to use and to get. Various articles published in peer-reviewed medical journals can be found on the “Fine Treatment: Medical Scientific Data” page. They explain that Dr Allen’s Device should be used as a self-management tool. This is important today, as men stay away from getting COVID-19 – coronavirus when visiting hospitals. It also protects healthcare personnel and preserves the functioning of the healthcare system.