Election 2019 Highlights: Congress has declared names of its candidates for six out of seven constituencies in Delhi. Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee president Sheila Dikshit will contest from North East Delhi while J P Aggarwal has been given the charge of Chandni Chowk.
Mehbooba's statement comes a day after PM Modi said India is no more afraid of nuclear threats by Pakistan during a rally in Rajasthan's Barmer.
A poll officer in Bhopal has taken suo moto cognizance of her interview to news channel TV9, in which she boasted of climbing atop the disputed structure in Ayodhya on December 6, 1992.
To answer Digvijaya Singh's question, a youth walked up to the stage and replied by saying, "Modi ji carried out surgical strikes and killed terrorists." But before the youth could say anything more, he was taken off the stage by Singh's supporters.
The population distribution across the constituency suggests that almost 80% of the voters live in the urban areas while just the remaining 20% reside in the rural region.
Sahni targets NDA's "false promises of employment generation" in his public speeches, saying that they have done little for EBCs.
Goa's tourism industry lacks policy and stakeholders want the government to come clean on what plans it has for what is now the backbone of the state's economy.
Listed on electoral roll, but being put on the 'shifted' list? Here's a how-to-vote pointer for anyone who is on the Absentee, Shifted or Dead (ASD) voter's list
The polling stations where the re-poll was ordered include Heingang Assembly segment (the Assembly constituency where chief minister N. Biren Singh was elected), one in Thongju, four in Keirao and two in Andro Assembly segment.
"Till date, I was the guard of hair, but from now onwards I am the guard of this country," ANI quoted Habib as saying after joining the saffron party.
Dhubri is among the four Assam constituencies that will go to polls on April 23 in the final phase of polling in the state and Ajmal, perfume baron, All India United Democratic Front (AIUDF) chief and sitting MP from Dhubri, hopes to secure a third term.