- Days after celebrating her 74th birthday, country singer and icon Dolly Parton ignited the Internet's latest favorite meme.
- Dubbed the "LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Tinder" meme, Parton made the hilarious post to her Facebook page.
- A-listers like Miley Cyrus, Oprah Winfrey, Jennifer Garner, Mark Hamill, and Kerry Washington also shared their own versions of Parton's meme.
What's more impressive: the fact that Dolly Parton wrote the timeless classics "Jolene" and "I Will Always Love You" on the same day, or that she created a viral meme just days after her 74th birthday?
The country singer took to Facebook earlier this week to share a new meme, now dubbed "LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Tinder." The premise is simple: people uploading the meme post four different photos of themselves to fit each social media platform.
In Parton's case, the LinkedIn image showed her dressed up formally in front of a chalkboard, the Facebook photo was a jolly photo in a "Holly Dolly Christmas" sweater, the Instagram snap was a throwback flick of her leaning against a doorframe with a guitar, and the Tinder pic was ... not for the faint of heart.
"Get you a woman who can do it all 😉" she captioned it.
Since then, other celebs have followed her lead.
For instance, Miley Cyrus posted Parton's meme on her Instagram, captioning her take with praises and loads of hashtags "Dolly’s setting world wide trends shouting out platforms she don’t even use," Cyrus wrote. "#legendwithaflipphone #shestillsendsfaxes #ifyoudontknowhatafaxislookitup #myfairygodmotheristhequeen #queenofcountry #queenofthegram #therewillneverbeanotherdolly #allhaildollyparton #memequeen"
More celebrities, including A-listers like Oprah Winfrey, Jennifer Garner, Mark Hamill, and Kerry Washington also shared their own versions of Parton's meme.
Get a guy who will play them all ✨ pic.twitter.com/zTG2XqfA2N— Mark Ruffalo (@MarkRuffalo) January 23, 2020
You Might Also Like
- The Essential British Packing List
- 30 Facial Moisturizers for Every Budget
- We Cut Bangs on 16 Different Women With The Help of Celebrity Stylist Justine Marjan