Dhule doctor assault: Nine identified arrested, three FIRs lodged
The Maharashtra Police has arrested nine persons accused of beating up a doctor in a hospital at Dhule by a patient's relatives, allegedly due to a dealy in treatment.
Three FIRs have also been lodged.
Meanwhile, the doctors in have taken to the streets to protest against the beating up of their colleague.
A day before, a video footage of a doctor being brutally assaulted at a government hospital went viral on social media, showing a crowd, which included relatives of patients.
The incident happened on Sunday night. A probe was later ordered into the matter.
- Trade from Poonch to Rawalakot suspended due to ceasefire violations by Pak
- Three killed on Shillong bypass due to diesel leakage from vehicle
- Goa govt. formation: Congress hails SC verdict
- UN chief calls for more men to stand up for gender equality
- Hyderabad: 16-member gang arrested for exchanging old currency