Dhanush back on 'Vada Chennai' set
Actor-filmmaker Dhanush on Tuesday said he has resumed the shoot of National Award winning filmmaker Vetrimaaran's upcoming Tamil gangster drama 'Vada Chennai'.
'With two days to go for 'Power Paandi' release, resuming 'Vada Chennai' shoot from today. Blazing sun, sea, great people and typical Vetrimaaran locations,' Dhanush tweeted.
The first schedule of 'Vada Chennai' was wrapped up in November last year. It was predominantly shot in a prison set here.
'Vada Chennai', which will be made as a trilogy, will track 30 years in the life of a gangster from north Chennai. The film also stars Amala Paul, apart from a host of supporting cast.
Meanwhile, Dhanush's directorial debut 'Power Paandi' will release on Friday. Dhanush is said to have set aside 200 days to shoot this project, which marks his third time collaboration with Vetrimaaran.
- Ramante Edenthottam : Trailer of Kunchacko Boban, Anu Sithara film released
- Adam Joan : First look poster of Prithviraj thriller out
- Black Money : Telugu dubbed version of Mohanlal's Run Baby Run confirmed for April 21 release
- I would have dedicated seven years for Baahubali, says Prabhas
- Baahubali actor Prabhas to make Tamil debut soon