Here are the top headlines:
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is expected to address the country at 6 PM this evening (20th October). PM Narendra Modi tweeted saying, "Will be sharing a message with my fellow citizens at 6 PM this evening."
2. Real reason behind raging Farm Bills despite regulations caught on candid camera. Punjab Government fears farmers fury, leading them to dial down stringency.
3. With the eye on the 2021 Assembly Elections in Bengal, the Bharatiya Janta Party (BJP) president J.P Nadda has been touring the state. He has come out and said that the implementation of CAA (Citizenship Amendment Act) which was delayed because of the COVID-19 pandemic will now be put into the effect soon.
4. After the massive outrage over Kamal Nath's sexist remark on Imarti Devi, Rahul Gandhi has spoken out. Addressing a press conference, he says that the way we perceive women in India is totally different. A lot of improvement is needed in the law and order situation as well as basic respect for women.
5. As the Gupkar Lobby campaigns for the restoration of article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistan is busy using these opportunity to revive terror leadership in Kashmir Valley. Times Now has accessed the details of a Pakistan terror revival ploy.
6. Days after the acquittal of all the 32 accused in the Babri Masjid demolition case; dreaded terrorist outfit Islamic State (ISIS) has released a statement inciting that Muslims should take up arms and wage Jihad to avenge the demolition of Babri Masjid.
7. Quad has upgraded the dragons ahead of the exercise. A full quad military exercise will be taking next month with these countries participating.
8. Amid political controversy over Muttiah Muralitharan biopic, actor Vijay Sethupathi polls out of the film 800 but trolls target his daughter, issues rape threat online.