Top news stories for the day:
1. After losing three key states, Arizona, Wisconsin and Michigan, previously Republican strongholds, the Trump campaign is all sour about the veracity of mail-in ballots that are being counted now.
2. The Republican re-election campaign has now filed lawsuits to stop the counting of votes in Georgia, Michigan and Pennsylvania, where Biden is winning the remaining votes at a relatively high rate to threaten Trump’s lead.
3. Republic TV promoter Arnab Goswami has been arrested for allegedly abetting the suicide of 53 year old interior designer Anvay Naik and his mother in 2018 and has remanded to judicial custody till November 18 by a court in Alibaug. Arnab Goswami has denied all the allegations, the Mumbai police has pointed out that the arrest cannot be linked to a crackdown on free speech because the case is of abetment of suicide and has nothing to do with Arnab Goswami’s editorial role.
4. A row between Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and his ally BJP’s star campaigner Yogi Adityanath has opened cracks in the ruling coalition in the middle of Bihar election campaign. Nitish Kumar has publicaly Yogi Adityanath’s comment in throwing out infiltrators were probably not right. Nitish Kumar, in a public rally questioned over who is spreading propaganda?
5. Today Delhi air pollution levels are at a peak with the current AQI of 452 in Central Delhi, which falls in the severe category. The citizens of Delhi are being forced to breathe in poisonous air as the government hasn’t been able to provide any concrete solution for the recurring problem of pollution every year in Delhi now.
6. After a Hindu temple was recently vandalized by a mob in Karachi, Pakistan after blasphemy allegations were made against a boy from the Hindu community and 300 Hindu families were targeted in Pakistan, now the Sikhs are being betrayed as well.
7. Home Minister Amit Shah has arrived in Kolkata, West Bengal for a two day visit, he will be meeting party workers and will take stock of the BJP organisational preparedness for the 2021 state assembly elections which are due in a few months time. The visit has been taken up loud and clear and Amit Shah is kick starting the election campaign for battleground West Bengal.
8. Watch the results before the verdict on Times Now. Stay tuned to the most credible Bihar exit polls projection.
9. BJP and certain priests will start protesting at Tuljapur temple in Osmanabad, they are demanding that temples across the state must be reopened. All places of worship are closed in Maharashtra due to the Coronavirus pandemic and now people are protesting to reopen the temples.
#DonaldTrump #USElections2020 #ElectionDay #ElectionDay2020 #JoeBiden