Dead lizard served in French fries at McDonald's, FIR lodged

A family's outing at McDonald's turned into horror when they found a deep-fried lizard in a serving of French fries at one of the outlet in Kolkata. Giving details, victim Priyanka Moitra said she became sick and started vomiting after seeing the lizard as she is pregnant and stressed that no official was even ready to take the responsibility and had a careless attitude. The victim took a picture of the lizard in the food and filed an FIR at the Phulbagan police station against the outlet.