Is Dawood in critical condition after suffering heart attack? Chhota Shakeel reportedly denies
Underworld don Dawood Ibrahim has suffered a massive heart attack and his condition remains very critical, say media reports. According to CNN-News 18 report, Dawood was admitted to a Karachi hospital and put on a ventilator as his condition remained very critical. Dawood's long-time aide Chhota Shakeel has reportedly refuted any rumours that the 61-year-old gangster has died. Talking to The Times of India over the phone from Karachi, Shakeel said all the reports are plain wrong. "Listening to my voice, do you think any such thing has happened? These are all rumours. Bhai is fit and fine," TOI reported Chhota Shakeel as saying over the phone. Some media reports also claim that the right side of Dawood's body has been completely paralysed. Dawood is wanted in India in connection with 1993 Mumbai blasts which had killed over 250 people.
- Muzaffarnagar: Wedding called off over 'meatless menu', bride finds another groom
- PM Modi to inaugurate International Basava Convention today
- 'Need action, not excuses': Arvind Kejriwal introspects post MCD drubbing
- Judge suspended after granting bail to rape-accused Prajapati
- Can't link Dinakaran's bribery case with EC: Subramanian Swamy