Dandruff can lead to some embarrassing situations. It is very common and can make one frustrated. Don’t worry, we have some home remedies that you can use to get rid of this annoying problem and flaunt your healthy hair without hesitation.
Using curd to treat dandruff can be a little messy but it is highly rewarding. Here’s how you can use curd to get rid of your dandruff:
- Take some curd and apply it to your hair and scalp.
- Let it sit tight for about an hour.
- Wash it with a mild shampoo.
Using neem leaves to cure dandruff can be highly beneficial. It not only reduces itching, but also prevents the dandruff-causing fungus from growing. Here’s how to use it:
- Keep 2 handfuls of neem leaves in about 4 to 5 cups of hot water.
- Let it stay overnight.
- Strain the water and use it to wash your hair.
You can also make a paste out of the neem leaves and apply it to your scalp. Then wash it with water after letting it sit for about an hour.
Multani Mitti Hair Pack
It is an effective way to cure dandruff at home. Using Multani mitti will make your hair soft, silky and dandruff-free. Here’s what you need to do:
- Use Multani mitti, water and some lemon juice to make a thick paste.
- Now apply it on your hair and scalp.
- Keep the mixture for about 20 minutes
- Wash it off with water.
Coconut Oil Massage
Coconut oil has some amazing anti-fungal properties. Using it to cure dandruff will provide you with a healthy scalp and make more hair shiny.
- You need to mix 5 to 10 drops of pure tea tree oil with 5 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Now apply it to your scalp and massage properly.
- Wash your hair as per your wish.
- In case you need more oil, make sure to take more oil in the same ratio.
For best results, apply the oil in night and wash it off while taking bath in the morning.
Some believe that using baking soda to cure dandruff can be really beneficial. It is also a great exfoliant and removes dead skin from the scalp. Here’s how you can use baking soda to get rid of dandruff:
- Rub a tablespoon of baking soda on wet hair and scalp.
- Wash it off thoroughly after keeping it for a minute.
- You can also use a mild shampoo to wash your hair.
. Read more on Lifestyle by The Quint.RSS & BJP’s Nehru-Netaji ‘Cosplay’: Irony Dies a Thousand DeathsLatest News: 4 to Face Charges for Shooting Down Flight MH17 . Read more on Lifestyle by The Quint.