Here are the top headlines of the day:
1. RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat's 'Sab ka saath' comment politicized
Urging Muslims not to get "trapped in the cycle of fear" about Islam being in danger in India, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat on Sunday had said those asking Muslims to leave the country cannot call themselves Hindus. Political leaders react.
2. CoWIN app goes global
PM Modi to address CoWIN Global Conclave tomorrow as India opens CoWin app to the world.
3. Kisan netas give call to protest outside parliament
Farmers' union to protest against Centre's farm laws outside Parliament throughout monsoon session.
4. Anil Deshmukh likely to skip ED summons today
Former Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh is unlikely to appear before the Enforcement Directorate today in connection after seeking protection from the Supreme Court.
5. After Punjab, trouble brews in Haryana Congress
21 MLAs to camp in Delhi as leadership change sought.
6. Congress pushes for free 300 units of power in Punjab
Congress leader Navjot Singh Sidhu on Sunday proposed providing up to 300 free units of electricity and round-the-clock power to consumers.