Here are the top headlines for today:
1. Congress party has stooped down to another low, as Prime Minister Modi decides to celebrate Diwali with armed forces. Congress calls it headline management and a PR stunt.
2. Congress party rejects Barack Obama's comment on Rahul Gandhi and claims that they don't comment on individual views. BJP reminds the party of when Congress quoted 'foreign spin' to attack Modi.
3. Indian Forces give Pakistan a befitting response after 6 including 3 braves lost their lives in unprovoked firing at 3 location.
4. Key NDA Bihar meeting at Chief Minister Nitish Kumar's residence inconclusive, as speculation over CM face continues.
5. Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal provides a solution to stubble burning. Asks farmers to resort to bio decomposer that turns stubble into manure. Congress lashes out.
6. Finally Ayodhya will celebrate Diwali in a very special way. It is the first Diwali after the construction of Ram Mandir was cleared.