Technavio has been monitoring the vinyl records market and it is poised to grow by USD 337.21 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200803005405/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Vinyl Records Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- At what CAGR is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 7%, the market growth will accelerate during the forecast period of 2020-2024.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Promotional activities are one of the key factors driving market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- GZ Media AS, Implant Media Pty Ltd., MPO Group, optimal media GmbH, PrimeDisc International Ltd., R.A.N.D MUZIK, Rainbo Records, Record Industry, Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH, and United Record Pressing. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the market?
- What is the major trend of the market?
- Culture, classic, and contemporary feel of vinyl records is a major growth factor for the market.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. GZ Media AS, Implant Media Pty Ltd., MPO Group, optimal media GmbH, PrimeDisc International Ltd., R.A.N.D MUZIK, Rainbo Records, Record Industry, Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH, and United Record Pressing. are some of the major market participants. The promotional activities will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Promotional activities have been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Vinyl Records Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Vinyl Records Market is segmented as below:
- LP/EP Vinyl Records
- Single Vinyl Records
- Distribution channel
- Independent Stores
- Online Retail Channels
- Supermarkets/department Stores
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40983
Vinyl Records Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our vinyl records market report covers the following areas:
- Vinyl Records Market size
- Vinyl Records Market trends
- Vinyl Records Market analysis
This study identifies culture, classic, and contemporary feel of vinyl records as one of the prime reasons driving the vinyl records market growth during the next few years.
Vinyl Records Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the vinyl records market, including some of the vendors such as GZ Media AS, Implant Media Pty Ltd., MPO Group, optimal media GmbH, PrimeDisc International Ltd., R.A.N.D MUZIK, Rainbo Records, Record Industry, Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH, and United Record Pressing. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the vinyl records market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Vinyl Records Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist vinyl records market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the vinyl records market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the vinyl records market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of vinyl records market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- LP/EP vinyl records - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Single vinyl records - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- GZ Media AS
- Implant Media Pty Ltd.
- MPO Group
- optimal media GmbH
- PrimeDisc International Ltd.
- R.A.N.D MUZIK
- Rainbo Records
- Record Industry
- Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH
- United Record Pressing
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.