Top Headlines of the Hour:
1) Even after five days, Karauli priest’s murder accused is still on a run. The Sadhu’s family lashes out at Congress’ CM Ashok Gehlot for inadequate probe and ignorance and appeals for a CBI probe. BJP backs family’s demand.
2) Congress MLA trivializes call for justice saying that the Gandhis are absent in Karauli because the crime is not as severe and tragic as Hathras Gang-Rape Case.
3) Actor turned politician Khushboo Sundar switches party from Congress to BJP slamming hierarchy in State party.
4) Assam Minister’s comment triggers controversy, says BJP will lead the fight against Love Jihad if re-elected in 2021.
5) Maximum city of Mumbai comes to halt after an unprecedented power cut. Electricity restored in a phased manner. CM Uddhav Thackeray orders a probe
6) Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announces big steps to boost demand, announces special LTC cash voucher of Rs.10000 for all Central Government employees.
7) 20 years left government in Kerala rewards popular front’s chairman. BJP questions Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan silence.
8) Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan in the dock after Gold Scam accused Swapna Suresh claims that CM held multiple close door meetings with UAE officials.