TOP NEWS HEADLINES OF THE HOUR:
1. Rajasthan's Congress Party's hypocrisy is now out in the open, on one hand, one of the Congress leaders want that Kumbh fund should be stopped and the money spent had no absolute reason, on the other Rajasthan government is funding Madrassas.
2. As per the Ashok Gehlot government there was funding finalised by the Rajasthan government in the 2019-2020 budget. The opposition is opposing the funds to Kumbh, but it is funding the Madrassa Upgradation Yojana.
3. Uttar Pradesh: Shocker from Ballia district. BJP MLA Surendra Singh's aide shot down his rival Jai Prakash while the allotment process for ration shops was on. The crime took place in daylight and in the presence of several top police officials.
4. Ram Leela Faceoff: A fresh flashpoint between the BJP and the Aghadi has brewed over Ram Leela. BJP has written to the Maharashtra Government seeking permission to hold Ram Leela in the state. BJP has asserted that if bars can be opened to keep the economy going, why Ram Leela cannot be held and that it should be allowed too?
5. National Congress President Farooq Abdullah has announced that the signatories of the Gupkar Declaration have formally entered into an alliance and have named it as Alliance for Gupkar Declaration. Former Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir and PDP Chief Mehbooba Mufti who was released from detention after 14 months was also a part of the crucial meeting where the decision was taken.
6. Times Now has been investigating the Bengaluru riot case, days after the sensational charge sheet naming ex Congress Mayor Sampath Raj. The Congress Party cannot ignore the eye witnesses that have been speaking about the case. Bengaluru riots was born out revenue and contempt, according to the chargesheet of the Bengaluru Special Police team, the violence took place in the month of August.