Composer Palash Muchhal releases new single
One of the youngest music composers in Bollywood, Palash Muchhal, who has composed songs like 'Party Toh Bante Hai' (Bhootnath Returns) and 'Tu Hi Hai Aashiqui' (Dishkiyaoon) has released his latest hindi song 'Tu Jo Kahe'.
The song features popular TV Star Parth Samthaan and Anu Malik's daughter Anmol Malik.
"The song is very close to my heart and the video gives a message of embracing love. The actors Parth and Anmol have done a great job."
Sung by a new singer Yasser Desai, the track's lyrics have been penned by the young composer's sister and bollywood's well known singer Palak Muchhal.
"Palak is a wonderful singer and everyone knows that. But I admire her talent of writing and feel very happy that she wrote my song"
Muchhal promises that there will be more singles released very soon, as he has already started work on them. He also revealed that he has few film projects in hand.
"My next bollywood release is 'Sweetie Weds NRI' as a music composer and apart from that I am directing more music videos. There is a lot in the pipeline"
Palash and his elder sister Palak Muchhal perform stage shows across India and abroad to raise funds for poor children who need financial assistance for the medical treatment of heart disease.
- Baahubali actor Prabhas' new film titled Saaho
- Kamal Haasan to host Tamil version of Salman Khan's Bigg Boss
- Babu Baga Busy : Telugu remake of Hunterrr to hit the screens on 5 May
- Mohanlal to undergo one and a half year's intensive training for Mahabharata
- SPYder : Mahesh Babu, AR Murugadoss film's clash with Salman Khan starrer Tubelight averted