KTM Duke 200 Pictorial Review
KTM is the second biggest motorcycle manufacturer in Europe. The company has forayed into the Indian 2-wheeler market with the launch of the Duke 200. The Duke 200 is manufactured by Bajaj Auto at its Chakan facility. Bajaj Auto has a 47% stake in KTM and manufacture the Duke 125 and Duke 200 for global markets. So how good is the Duke 200? Let’s find out.
News For You
- 4 questions about missing Malaysian plane answered
- Blake Griffin tosses water on Warriors fan after fouling out of Clippers' Game 1 loss
- Old master Hopkins unifies light-heavyweight titles at 49
- Spanish golfer jumps into lake at Malaysian Open to escape attack of hornets!
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China