Coimbatore: An 108 ambulance caught fire due to a short circuit inside the vehicle

At the Coimbatore Medical College and Hospital, an ambulance caught fire at 11:10 AM today. There has been no casualty reported so far. The incident took place when the oxygen cylinder of the patient was being changed, and the circuit spiked, which caused the fire. The patient was pulled out immediately. Hospital Dean and staff were there to help at that very moment. The ambulance service official has said that they are looking into the exact cause of the fire, and will investigate the vehicle thoroughly. Watch the video to know more about what exactly happened at the site and the follow-up action.

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting