Cloudy morning in Delhi
Delhiites today woke up to a cloudy morning with the weatherman predicting rains later in the day.
The MeT department said there was light rain in some areas of the city in the morning. The humidity level recorded at 8.30 am was 78 per cent.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 26.5 degree Celsius, two notches above the season's average, an official of the department said.
"The skies will remain partly cloudy throughout the day.
There is possibility of rains later in the day. The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 30 degree Celsius," the official said.
Yesterday, the maximum temperature settled at 35.4 degree Celsius while the minimum temperature recorded was 24.8 degree Celsius.
- Two militants involved in Banihal terror attack arrested
- Gorakhpur: Class V student commits suicide, asks 'teacher to not punish anyone severely' in last wish
- Bangladeshi man arrested in Ghaziabad with voter ID, Aadhar
- Jammu and Kashmir: Two militants arrested for attacking Banihal camp
- PM Narendra Modi to flag off train link to Vadodara during two-day Varanasi visit, beginning today