Chhattisgarh: Child killed in bomb blast by Maoists in Kanker's Antagarh
A child was killed and a person injured in a blast triggered by Maoists in Chhattisgarh's insurgency-hit Kanker district.
The incident took place in the Antagarh village.
Further details are awaited.
Earlier on April 4, a police jawan and a civilian were injured in a pressure bomb blast by Naxals.
- Sukma: Two kilograms IED defused by CRPF
- BJP national executive meet to chalk out 2019 elections' strategy: Ram Madhav
- Rajya Rani express derailment: UP CM Adityanath announces compensation for injured
- MP: Police launches probe into Panchayat diktat of marrying five-year-old girl
- Uttar Pradesh: Eight coaches of Rajya Rani express derail in Rampur