Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) announced the results of the 2017 Class 10 exams on Friday, April 21, on its official website cgbse.net.
Candidates can download the results by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of CGBS -- cgbse.net
- Under the "Exam results" column, click on the link 'High School (class 10th) 2017
- Enter your roll number in the field that says 'Exam result- High School- 2017
- Click on 'Get results'
- The results/ score card will be displayed
- Download a copy of the results sheet and take a print out of the same for further reference.
To get school-wise results, click on the activated link that says High School- Schoolwise result. Enter your school code in order to get the list of results.
Here are the top three rank holders of The CGBSE Class 10:
#1 Chetan Agarwal- Kiran Public H S School Kurud Dhamtari with 98.17 %
#2 Vinita Patel- Sarsawati Shishu Mandir High School Masturi Bilaspur with 97.67%
#3 Karan Sahu- Govt H S School Guma Raipur with 97.33%