Here are the top headlines today:
1. Protesting farmers remain adamant on carrying out the Republic Day rally, Congress Neta Rahul Gandhi backs the farmers, saying the government should take back laws.
2. Pro-reform farmers hit out at the protesting farmers, says those protesting do not represent the majority slamming the adamance of protestors.
3. A new twist in the Kisan debate has now come up as one of the four-panel members recuses himself. Bhupinder Maan says he will sacrifice his position to protect the farmers' interests.
4. NCRTE says it has no information on the source of claims on textbooks that Aurangzeb rebuilt temples after destroying them.
5. Congress leader Rahul Gandhi watches the Jallikattu event in Madurai and takes an indirect jibe at the BJP, accusing the party of suppressing the Tamil spirit. BJP slams hypocrisy.
6. Defence Ministry stands in SC to keep adultery a crime in the armed forces. The stand triggers a debate and women groups slam poor choice of words.
7. NCP minister's son-in-law arrested in a drug case. Another Maha minister faces a rape charge. BJP goes after the Maha Vikas Aghadi.
8. Huge relief for inter-faith couples as fringe hunts for Love Jihad cases. The court safeguards personal liberty and scraps the 30-day notice period.
9. Five days have passed after 10 infants lost their lives in the Bhandara fire tragedy. Maharashtra government is yet to file an FIR. Opposition slams state for a cover-up.